Step out the front door like a ghost into a fog

Random collection of opinions and observations as I journey through my personal, spiritual, and professional life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

So I have wanted to start up a new BLOG for awhile. Not because of aspirations of developling a website that hundreds (or even tens) of people come to and read, but instead just because I enjoy it. Not sure if that is bad or not, but I do.

So here it is. Not sure where I will go with it all, or even if this will be anything worth taking the six-seconds to read. I hope someone enjoys it besides me, but if not we will all survive.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM , Blogger The Big said...

    I'm a slow reader and it took me 8 seconds to read all that. I was highly disappointed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home