Step out the front door like a ghost into a fog

Random collection of opinions and observations as I journey through my personal, spiritual, and professional life.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Random Weekend

The weekend took a different turn than we would have thought. The weekend started with us planning on going to the Wisconsin Humane Society to get 'wedding puppy.' The Humane Society had some amazingly cute puppies heading into the weekend, but by the time we fulfilled our weekend duties they were all gone, so no puppy yet.

We went to my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. As someone that has been married for like 15 days I cannot even imagine what being married for 50 years would be like. They had 50 years worth of pictures out, and they were amazing. To think what has happened since 1959. To think of what happens in peoples lives during 50 years of marriage. I love being married (all 15 days of it so far), and I pray that we are blessed enough to even live that long, but holy cow that is a long time.

Katie and I just started watching Friends. As possibly my favorite TV show ever, should be fun to share that with Katie. Sad thing is that now she will find out that none of my jokes are original.

Instead of starting to train a wedding puppy, we started putting the house together. We made a lot of progress actually. We cleaned like crazy in the morning, and then I ripped up the flower beds while Katie continued to clean inside. You would not believe that amount of Ralph hair Katie vacuumed up.

Alright fine. Pretty boring. But I am over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home